For effective real-time tracking, “best guess” methods won’t work. Aruba’s Asset Tracking solution provides location accuracy to approximately 3m/10ft that pinpoints the items being tracked within a defined area. The Aruba solution is also scalable as it uses BLE-enabled APs and low-cost BLE based Aruba Tags—which means you can easily add more tags as your needs expand.
As technology has evolved, so have the breadth of solutions when it comes to asset tracking. While the Aruba Tags are BLE-based, our wireless infrastructure supports a large variety of other RTLS solutions, too. The choice to move forward with Aruba means that in phase one, you can select basic asset tracking, leverage your existing wireless infrastructure, and then support third-party tags and infrastructure, as needed.
• Improves asset utilization, resulting in improved capital expenditure and management of idle assets.
• Increases staff efficiency by automating inventory management and search processes.
• Streamlines operational decision making, leading to improved workflows and customer satisfaction.
• Reduces total cost of ownership (TCO) by leveraging a customer’s existing Aruba WLAN.
• Provides easy-to-use visual map views so that assets can be easily located.
• Mobile support so staff can find items while on the go - average latency is under 2 minutes.
• Open architecture and available APIs and SDK allow for integration with existing solutions.
• Defined zones with entry / exit alerts for PAR-level management