Venues come to life with location-aware mobile apps that provide indoor turn-byturn navigation, contextual marketing, and a personalized guest experience. Unlike a hardware only approach, the Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company, approach is comprehensive. The Mobile Engagement Solution integrates best in class, enterprise-grade, location-ready Wi-Fi with Aruba Location Services.
The cloud-based solution is part of the Mobile First platform that’s quick and easy to deploy. Venues come to life with location-aware mobile apps that provide indoor turn-byturn navigation, contextual marketing, and a personalized guest experience.
Venues are offering mobile apps to engage with customers. However, these efforts do not often produce a return on investment because they’re simply mobile-friendly versions of an enterprise web site.
The first wave of enterprise mobile apps generally failed to take advantage of technologies that personalized the experience of consumers based on who and where they are. And when they did take advantage of location, they ceded control of their data to third-party vendors.
• Aruba gigabit Wi-Fi – controller-managed and controllerless wireless LANs and high-performance location-ready access points – connect many thousands of devices and apps to create a memorable user experience.
• ClearPass Guest securely connects visitors to Wi-Fi with a custom-branded device onboarding portal that offers targeted in-browser branding and advertising and encourages mobile app downloads.
• Aruba’s Meridian mobile app platform enables venues to quickly and easily create mobile apps or improve existing apps with features such as turn-by-turn directions within venues.
• Aruba Location Services powered by Aruba Beacons integrate with the Meridian mobile app platform to enhance the visitor experience with location-aware features like a blue dot on an indoor map and relevant push notifications based on a user’s real-time location.
• Centralized Management Tools allow venues to easily scale Aruba Beacon deployments across multiple venues. Mobile app content as well as Aruba Beacon hardware settings (power-levels, battery life, campaigns, etc.) can all be remotely managed within Meridian.